Malpi International School with its well-rounded academic program aims to dispel the darkness caused by ignorance and disseminate knowledge and information, the basis of true power, and thus help to lead its student into the light.
Malpi International School is a co-ed residential school with a difference. To ensure child-centered learning, the School limits the number of students in a class to the minimum. Learning is a pleasure at Malpi International School with it’s less than 1:12 teacher: pupil ratio, and its progressive and liberal teaching methodologies.
Malpi International School:
• Provides the highest standard of formal education through a broad and balanced curriculum.
• Encourages a genuine love of learning so that work as well as play is regarded as enjoyable and worthwhile.
• Creates an environment in which all pupils are encouraged to excel in whatever they undertake.
• Provides a secure, disciplined and happy residential community environment in which the children will find good friendships and personal fulfilment.
• Inculcates a healthy attitude towards the opposite sex, as it is a co-ed school.
• Creates a tolerant, welcoming, multiethnic, multinational community, in which individuality and differences are respected.
It gives me great pleasure to welcome your child to Malpi International School. I am sure s/he will be very happy with us and though s/he comes to us as a young child s/he will leave us a fully developed responsible young adult with all the qualities of character and integrity of whom you will be justly proud.
The first few months may be difficult for the new comer. From a comfortable and leisurely life at home, your child will be suddenly thrown into a routine which begins at 6 in the morning and keep her/him on toes up to 9 in the evening. This may prove a little tiring at the beginning, but the purpose of writing this note, is to help you guide your child to prepare for a life in a boarding school.